Senior Java Full Stack Developer.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, technical experience with a minimum of 5yrs to 9 years of software development experience.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- A good eye for detail
- An organized and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality, and reliability.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
Need to have:
- Hands-on experience on Java/J2EE programming
- Proven experience with Spring framework and JDBC
- Experience with Agile software development practices and tools
- Experience in implementing applications in Tomcat, JBoss and wildfly
- Experience in UI technologies such as HTML, jQuery, CSS, Angular.
- Experience using the latest frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Rest
- Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS – MSSQL, PostgreSQL
- Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools – Gradle, maven, JENKINS
- Experience with JUnit, Jasmine, and any of the mocking frameworks – Mockito
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Kotlin is good to have
- Knowledge in Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with any of the ORM frameworks – Hibernate, JPA
- Use of code repository tools like GIT, Bitbucket
- Knowledge in DevOps tools like Git/Jira/Jenkins
- Providing technical details or approach for a business problem
- Understanding coding practices, code quality, and code coverage
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Nice to have knowledge of the Healthcare domain