Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience with SQL. Exposure to ETL tools is a plus but not mandatory.
- Demonstrate good communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Good Problem-solving skill with an eye for detail
- Good time management and an ability to complete within deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- An organized and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
- Experience with some of the modern relational Databases/Datawarehouse.
- Responsible for writing custom reports
- Responsible for query optimization
- Responsible for developing Stored Procedures for custom applications based on business requirements.
- Ability to implement ETL solutions wherever required.
- Understand business needs and implement solutions
- Be a proactive team player
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Develop database schemas, tables, and dictionaries
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases
- Prepare documentation for database applications
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities
- Skilled at optimizing large, complicated SQL statements
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues